2K Games announced this beauty of a collector’s edition today. The DNF CE has been so eloquently called the Balls of Steel Edition (fitting title if you ask me). It is a Gamestop and Amazon exclusive so you now know where to find it. How much will it run you? A measly 100 greenbacks to obtain greatness. 2k Games hasn’t made an official announcement for what I am about to say, but if that certificate of authenticity pictured above is any indication of how limited this edition will be, I would jump on it sooner than later (approx. 2000 per system). I know the picture says what is available in the Balls of Steel edition but because I am a nice guy (and maybe some of you can’t read the tiny ass print) I will list the contents below.
Contents of the Balls of Steel Edition:
- Collectible bust of Duke himself (Carpe Nukem motherf$$ckers)
- Numbered Limited edition certificate of authenticity (what I alluded to earlier)
- 100 Page Hardcover Book – History, Legacy & Legend: Duke Nukem Forever Art from the Vault
- Duke Nukem Forever Postcard series
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem sticker
- Duke Nukem Forever Collectible comic book
- Duke Nukem Forever foldable paper craft (whatever the fuck that means)
- Duke Nukem Forever poker chips
- Duke Nukem Forever mini-card deck
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem dice
There you have it folks. And remember to BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS. Go pre-order DNF now or be prepared to HAIL TO THE KING BABY. BALLS, BALLS, BALLS, BALLS, I’VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL. I love Duke-isms.