We love writing about games and whenever we get a chance to finish up a game quickly and write a review about it we do our best to do just that. However we are not capable of reviewing most titles because of financial and time constraints and seeing how this is a passion and not our real jobs (not yet at least) we find is hard to provide as much content as other video game sites. But fear not as we have a proposed solution to still offer you great content on TGA that will serve as a portal to other great sources for information regarding the latest and greatest in game reviews.
This brings us to our newest feature that we are going to trial and that is the Review Roundup. We know that other sites have a similar feature (i.e. Kotaku), but that shouldn’t mean that we can’t deliver you our beloved readers with great content as well. With that being said this is what this feature will hopefully offer for all of you.
Review Roundup Features:
- Links to reviews from a minimum of three popular gaming outlets
- A general consensus for pros and cons (pending there are any)
- An aggregate averaged score being derived from the sites we post
- A buying recommendation based off what we have read
- We are going to try and do this once per week (also depends on game releases and availability of reviews)
We hope that this is something we can do to give everyone more content on TGA. We love all of our readers who support us and we feel this is the least we can do in an effort to stay current while also throwing in our own two cents. Check back soon for our first Review Roundup (we are still in deliberation) and as always you can follow us on Twitter @GamersAbstract and like us on Facebook for more content.